West Coast Bad Boyz Hoodie
Artwork originally used by the ICONIC, Oakland California graphic design company, Phunky Phat Graph-X - circa mid 1990's. Promoting West Coast Bad Boyz compilation album by Master P!
This is a re-make using original art, Totally EXCLUSIVE, AUTHENTIC & brand NEW design.........
Illustrated by the artist known as, KHAN.
Full Color Front with Full Color back Logo also!
*Disclaimer: Color of garment may bleed through the Ink, especially White, on bright colors like RED, Royal BLUE & Irish GREEN.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem